Friday, 19 August 2011

I won!!!!


I am amazed.

I took part in the Waltzing Mouse Waltz and was a winner.  You will only understand my amazement if you are like me and buy raffle tickets and never win. Thank you everybody for welcoming me to the world of blogging.  I am getting around lots of blogs and trying to leave comments but sometimes I'm not allowed to and haven't yet worked out why. Don't worry, I'll get there!

My relatively new HP laptop has gone off to have the mouse sorted and so I shall be able to copy and paste properly.  In the meantime my trusty old Sony is keeping me in touch.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on winning Thelma. Enjoy your stamps!
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many congratulations - it's a wonderful feeling. Enjoy your stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi There Thelma, Welcome to the blogging community and congratulations on your win, well deserved if I may say:0) Gay x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, Thelma! Totally pays off to put a blog together - you get to share the joys with the rest of us gals in the world. Now the hard part - pick a stamp set of your choices - just which one?!

    ReplyDelete