Tuesday, 16 August 2011

Embossing Week 3 - Two for Tea...



 
For week 3 of my online course (All About Embossing at My Creative Classroom ) I decided to have a go at some heat embossing.  Having embossed a design using one of the new Cuttlebug All-in-One folders I used a Distress Ink to colour the cardstock and then used a clear extra deep embossing powder. Whilst it was hot and soft  I sprinkled in some fine glitter and then finished heating it.  I got more glitter on Sumo, my Lakeland Terrier, than on the card and so it's not as striking a look as it should be.  I have to say this was not my favourite week on the course and the bit of the card I like best is the bee on the teacup.


Cardstock:  Bazzill
Ink:  Rangers Distress Ink
Embossing folders:  Cuttlebug All-in-One
Die - Silhouette

No comments:

Post a Comment