Wednesday, 17 August 2011

...and two for tea at the Waltzing Mouse blog Waltz



Technology can be so unkind - the blues match at home!  When I started papercrafting I didn't think stamping was what I wanted to do but here I am enjoying it most.

I do hope I've managed to post this properly.  I will have to be online with my old laptop from thursday onwards as Hewlett Packard need to have a play with my mouse.  Not looking forward to "old technology" but it will be better than nothing.

Cardstock:  Bazzill
Ink:  Ranger Distress Ink
Die:  Sihouette
Embossing folder:  Cuttlebug All in One Alpha Monogram

11 comments:

  1. Very pretty card.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a pretty design with the die cut teacup - love your fripperie stampings in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job with your Waltz card. Such a great used of those images used to create your background paper. Lovely creation. Thanks for Waltzing with us today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card Thelma! Love the stamped background and the die cut teacup! Fab sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Thelma,

    Love how you created the background and the focal point dies are so apt for the theme. I really love the little bee detail.
    Good luck with your computer.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card - don't you just love that the Silhouette has a design for every occasion!
    Trish xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous start for the waltzes. I have just now missed my very first...life just got in the way this month and hope to be back for the next dance.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think the colors look perfect! The teacup diecut is so pretty. Great job on the waltz.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! (My husband just glanced over and said "Ooh, that's a pretty card." So now you have a man's opinion, too!) I love the background that you created. Fabulous job on your first waltz. Hope you'll join in again and again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the die cuts, they rally work well on this card. Glad you're enjoying stamping, its my favourite thing to do, and waltzingmouse stamps make it easy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on putting a blog together! Yay for taking the leap and your card came out beautifully. That Rescue Remedy set is perfect for almost every occasion. Can't wait to see more of your creations!

    ReplyDelete